Saturday, August 6, 2011

A pretty misguided attempt at listing my favorite cover songs




I love a good cover song, another artists rendition can take a track in a totally different direction and sometimes give an average song new life. Here's my rather quick and probably incomplete cover song list if you have anything else please add too in comment's.

1 Ministry - Lady Lady Lay (Bob Dylan)



2 Sonic Youth - Superstar ( The Carpenters )



3 The Clash - I Fought The Law ( The Crickets )



4 Revolting Cocks - Do Ya Think I'm Sexy ( Rod Stewart )



5 Minor Threat - 12XU ( Wire )



6 Johnny Cash - Hurt ( Nine Inch Nail's )



7 M Ward - Lets Dance ( David bowie )



8 Napalm Death - Nazi Punks (Dead Kennedys )



9 Gray Matter - I Am The Walrus ( The Beatles )



10 Cat Power - Wonderwall ( oasis )

No comments:

Post a Comment