Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Songs that have inspired my listening

inspired yesterday after posting Sebadoh's rebound it got me thinking what songs have shaped what i listen to now. These are the few that first popped in my head, while sometimes they are not even the best song on that album they have made me stop and listen and want to explore further.

Pavement - Summer Babe (Winter Version)



Eric's Trip - Stove



Bailter Space - "Begin"



Guided by voices - Cut out witch



KYUSS - Demon cleaner



Sparklehorse - Someday I Will Treat You Good



Sonic Youth - Catholic Block



Jakob - Warmth



Joy Division - Atmosphere



The 3ds - Hey Seuss



DJ Shadow - Midnight In A Perfect World



Salmonella Dub - For The Love of It



Bonnie 'Prince' Billy - I See a Darkness

No comments:

Post a Comment